Thursday, February 11, 2010

Been a while

Well, on a better note. Steven has been doing better in school behavior wise.. he still needs to bring up his grades. In that department he is struggling but he's trying.

Mason is really good in Math, he struggles in the reading department and with site words so we're working with him.

Bobby has quit smoking and I'm so proud of him. He dips now for the time being but it's better than smoking. He has COPD and he couldn't keep smoking. It was killing him.  He's still having a little trouble with breathing from time to time but no where near what he was doing. Less hospital visits.

I have my niece and nephew here today with me and we have lots of snow so I'm sure they will all want to go out in that cold, white stuff lol so I will post more later :)

No comments: