Saturday, August 16, 2008

Mason's School Testing


Well, I didn't know when the school orientation was, so I was a day late with him, but we went for testing. I was relieved to see that I wasn't the only mom that was absent minded- ha!

I sat in the media room and filled out a ton of paperwork and he went with the teacher to see his class and do some testing. She came back with him in about 15 mins or so and just said that he did good. She smiled and handed him his Olympic type necklace that said WINNER and he smiled so big! LOL She also gave him a cup with a pencil, pad and candy. It had chili peppers, that's her theme. She's really nice and also Kristina's (my niece, Kristy's daughter) teacher from last year.

He seems really excited. I hope he does well.

I was given this cute little bag with tissue, bag of tea and a cotton ball and it says:

" Thank you for entrusting your child to me. I promise to do my best every day to be your child's companion in learning.

After you have wiped your tears, make yourself a nice warm cup of tea. Put your feet up and relax. Then hold the cotton ball in your hand. The softness will help you to recall the gentle spirit of your child. I will work alongside you this year to help your child grow.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Moses "

Is that not the sweetest thing? All of us mommy's have to face this someday and some of us have before and when we do we all go through this same emotion. It's bittersweet really, right? :')




No comments: