2 cups cereal (Cheerios, corn flakes, Chex, Kix, whatever!)
1 cup raisins (or other dried fruit)
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1-2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup applesauce
1 Mix all ingeredients in a medium bowl until well blended.
2. **Optional-throw a Tbs or two of Soy Flour in to boost up the protine of a picky child's diet!
3. Spray pan with cooking spay.
4. To make bars press into a 9x9 pan.
5. To make bite sized snacks, spread loosely onto a jelly roll pan.
6. Bake at 350 20-30 minutes unyil crisp and golden--watch the snacks, they cook faster.
7. Cut or crumble, cool and enjoy!
8. Store in an air tight container.
9. Servings are approximate.