Friday, March 7, 2008

TGIF



Woo! I am so ready for the weekend. I just want to be able to be with the fam and relax and sleep in and just be together, I've been feeling like we all need to put in a little more effort into each other so this is a fine time to do it. I have cleaned all yesterday up into this morning, I got most of the laundry done, I think I have to dry one load and then do another. Feels good to have a clean house. Less stress. Still hoping that we have some snow, enough for us to be snowed in a then let the kids go play in it [lol]

I think I am so bored, so ready for a change.. It's the quiet times alone where you think to yourself of things that need working on, I can say that I see that I need to work on some things. I am struggling but I am trying, so thats progress. I want us to sit together to eat, we need a dinner table instead of the kids having to sit at a bar and us in the living room. We need to slow down and ask questions and listen to them. We need to cut the tv time and video game time to spend more time and have a movie night together... which with a 15 yr old and a 4 yr old thats impossible for them to agree on a family movie, but we're trying. I try to get online when they are busy with something else, I leave it on, go do what I have to do and come back. I try to not make it a big deal so it doesn't become a problem. Anyway.... yada yada..

Are you ready for the weekend??!

TGIF!

No comments: