Saturday, March 8, 2008

Four Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Modern Rail Co.
2. Candy Gifts and Balloons
3. Sherwood Living Nursing Home
4. My Grandmothers store as a cashier, stocker, you name it.

Four movies I can watch over and over and over:

1. Somethings Gotta Give
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. 10 Things I Hate About You
4. Sweet Home Alabama

Four tv shows I like to watch:

1. Ellen!
2. 48 Hours Mysteries
3. Big Brother
4. Dr. Phil

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Florida Ocean's (I was 12 so I don't quite remember each one)
2. Orange Beach ocean in AL.
3. Dog Patch USA
4. Lake Ouaita

Four of my favorite foods:

1. My Grandma's home cooking
2. Homemade Quesadillas
3. Steak, baked potato and salad
4. Plain spaghetti noddles with butter and salt

Four websites i visit daily:

1. AOL email
2. Netflix
3. Myspace
4. Blogs, bank, search things up online- soo many things.

Four places i would rather be:

1. If I had a body, I'd love to be on a beach somewhere suntanning and soaking up the sun, drinking a cold drink and then swimming in the blue water, no kids, just peace and quiet and the sound of the water.
2. In Johnny Depp's arms, or sitting and visiting him and being at least close friends with his family lol
3. Disneyland with my kids
4. In bed :)

No comments: