Saturday, March 8, 2008

Crazy 8's About Me

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. God and trying to be a good person.
2. My children & trying to be a good parent to them.
3. My husband & his health.
4. My beagle Murphy & giving him a good home.
5. reading
6. getting online to do so many things that I feel are important lol
7. I am liking to blog a little more
8. Passionate about St. Judes, children over seas in need of food, child abuse/neglect, women of abuse.. etc.

8 Things I Want to do Before I die:
1. Fly in an airplane.. {{ shivers }}
2. Go on a cruise
3. Take my kids to Disney in Florida
4. Go and visit NYC
5. Go to Sea World
6. Take my kids to the Ocean
7. watch my children graduate & have grandchildren someday..hopefully not too soon though ;)
8. win the lottery! :)

8 Things I Say Often:
1. Shhhhh!!!
2. Turn the light off, please
3. Close the door, please
4. "What do you say?" when they burp or yell out for something instead of asking or saying please or thank you to someone.
5. Be careful, I love you (To Bobby when leaving for work and coming home)
6. I love you, have a great day today. (to my boys before school)
7. I love you. Did I say this enough? ;)
8. Hello. Bye Bye! (every morning to Mason's teachers)

8 Books I've Read Recently:
1. Dave Pelzer "A child called It", "The Lost Boy", "A man named Dave" then a few more after that.
2. 33 Reasons my brother Scott Peterson is guilty
4. Codependant No More
5. Dollanganger series of Flowers in the Attic and the rest of the series to that
6. The Ashley Smith Story--true story
7. Blonde Ambition - True story behind the Anna Nicole story
8. Paula Deen "It aint all about the cookin'" about her life

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
1. Landing In London (3 doors down)
2. Sorry (buckcherry)
3. Candle in the Wind
4. Dinosaur (Hank)
5. Hurt (Johnny Cash)
6. Ghetto Cowboy
7. Blue on Black
8. Simple Man
(I have a lot of better songs but I had a brain fart)

8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. honesty
2. loyalty
3. fun
4. laughter
5. has my back and I have theirs
6. can put up with my randomness
7. let's me vent and vents back
8. understanding

8 People I Think Should Do Crazy 8's:
if you haven't already been tagged, go for it! :-)

No comments: