Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Loss of a good actor



You know, I just can't shake the sadness that I feel over the death of Heath Ledger. He was such a good actor, I loved him.. and I sort of had a small crush on him.. I have been reading about him and the tabloid junk you never can get a straight answer, it's mostly lies. For some reason though, I am so drawn to read it every chance I get. I can't imagine him taking his life with being such a doting father like he was and I saw that he just purchased a shelf for Matilda's room and was setting it up for her return. Her and mom were away on a movie shoot.

This one certain magazine People has a picture of the coroner's wheeling him out and it made me break down into tears, for days it bothered me. I had to pop in my favorite movie "10 things I hate about you" with Julia Stiles. I love it, but it made me so sad to see how full of energy he was, he was just electric. Nobody can be him, he's one of a kind thats for sure.

I guess reading the magazine today about his life just got to me so I wanted to write a little about it.




Have a good day all~

No comments: