Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tasty Thursday- Creamy Oreo Pie



INGREDIENTS:

39 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping



COOKING DIRECTIONS:


Crush 26 of the cookies; mix with butter until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
Chop 9 of the remaining cookies; set aside. Beat cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add chopped cookies and whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into prepared crust.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until firm. Halve remaining 4 cookies; stand on cut edges around center of pie. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings


This is something that I am going to make ~ I will take pictures if I do but I thought

I would share this with you all.

2 comments:

Tina said...

OH MY...I found an EXCELLENT recipe...tater tot casserole! Have you ever made it? Send me an email tonight and remind me to jot down the recipe for you. It is way too easy to make and is a FULL meal in one!

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this